Today started out normally as if yesterday didn't happen. I made breakfast (omelets). I tried to minimize the interaction between my husband and I to avoid any altercations. I ate breakfast away from him because I honestly don't know what will set him off. He came looking for me and started talking to me asking when I was going to do the Christmas shopping and of course I felt excited inside but I turned him down I said I didn't want problems. When I don't do what he expects I get blamed and yelled at so I need to watch my own back. He assured me that whatever I bought would be fine as long as I didn't exceed a certain amount per person....
We'll see what happens. I know not to bring my hopes up.
I don't want to seem as if I'm the poor victim because I do fight back but what chances do I have? I fight back so I can at least say that I defended myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment